Contact Brandon G. Sprague
Brandon G. Sprague
Principal, Business Development Director
Brandon Sprague leads Brightworks Sustainability’s marketing and sales program. He also oversees the firm’s human resources program and plays an active role in the firm’s service innovation program.
During his tenure, Brightworks has increased its sales at a 35% annual rate while strengthening the firm’s position of leadership and innovation in sustainability practice.
Brandon uses his background in general operations, financial accounting, marketing, and sales to ensure that Brightworks’ operations are as simple as possible, freeing up the maximum amount of time possible to spend with clients and understand their rapidly evolving needs.
Brandon joined Brightworks with a comprehensive foundation in real estate, sales/revenue, general business operations, marketing, and design and construction from previous work at Boora Architects in Oregon and Crosswinds Communities in Michigan.
At Boora Architects, Brandon served on project teams delivering:
- The headquarters for Adidas America and the Federal Reserve Bank for the Pacific Northwest
- The NIKETOWN global retail store roll-out
- The Stanford University School of Engineering and the Stanford University Graduate School of Business (Palo Alto, CA)
- The Mondavi Center for the Arts (Davis, CA), the Mesa Arts Center (Mesa, AZ), and the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Infill housing developments throughout the United States
At Crosswinds Communities, Brandon worked with the vice presidents of accounting, purchasing, operations, sales, and national accounts in creating a market for new, market-value, owner-occupied housing in the City of Detroit where no such market had existed for 40 years. Throughout the Ann Arbor–Detroit–Flint CSA, Crosswinds also developed urban and suburban single- and multi-family housing for first-time home buyers, as well as commercial office buildings, industrial buildings, and warehouse spaces.
Brandon’s significant other is an assistant professor of urban planning in Santa Clara University’s Department of Environmental Studies and Sciences, making Brandon a proud member of the SCU extended family.
- University of Oregon
Master of Science (Strategic Communication)
- Kalamazoo College
Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)
Technical Credentials & Professional Memberships
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
- Boora Architects
- Crosswinds Communities