Contact Cassidy Green
Cassidy joined Brightworks with experience managing LEED, Living Building Challenge, WELL Building, and Passive House projects.
She has also helped clients navigate the increasingly complex criteria for healthy and sustainable material selections in LEED Version 4, and now serves on the Mindful Materials Outreach Working Group, an initiative of the design industry that provides a common platform for manufacturers to communicate transparency information for their building products.
Earlier in her career, Cassidy directed the LEED certification process for eight projects at the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she also assisted the campus energy manager in compiling greenhouse gas emissions data for annual reporting.
- LEED for New Construction (LEED NC)
- LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations + Maintenance (LEED EB:O+M)
- WELL Building Standard
- Living Building Challenge
- Passive House
- Healthy and Sustainable Materials
- University of California, Santa Barbara
Bachelor of Arts (Environmental Studies)
Technical Credentials & Professional Memberships
- U.S. Green Building Council
LEED Accredited Professional (BD+C; O+M)
- Passive House Institute US (PHIUS)
Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC)
- mindful MATERIALS
Outreach Working Group
- U.S. Green Building Council Los Angeles Chapter
- International Living Future Institute
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)