Contact Cassidy Green
Cassidy joins Brightworks Sustainability with expertise in LEED, Living Building Challenge, WELL Building, and Passive House projects.
She has also helped clients navigate the increasingly complex criteria for healthy and sustainable material selections in LEED Version 4, and now serves on the Mindful Materials Outreach Working Group, an initiative of the design industry that provides a common platform for manufacturers to communicate transparency information for their building products.
Earlier in her career, Cassidy directed the LEED certification process for eight projects for the University of California, Santa Barbara. She also developed, implemented, and taught the UC’s first LEED Lab, an experiential student course where students facilitated the LEED O+M process on a campus building, delivering a full O+M v4 certification at course completion and gaining enough experience to sit for the LEED AP exam. The LEED Lab course continues at UC Santa Barbara today.
- LEED for New Construction (LEED NC)
- LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations + Maintenance (LEED EB:O+M)
- Living Building Challenge
- Passive House
- Healthy and Sustainable Materials
- University of California, Santa Barbara
Bachelor of Arts (Environmental Studies)
Technical Credentials & Professional Memberships
- U.S. Green Building Council
LEED Accredited Professional (BD+C; O+M)
- Passive House Institute US (PHIUS)
Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC)
- mindful MATERIALS
Outreach Working Group
- U.S. Green Building Council Los Angeles Chapter
- International Living Future Institute
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)