Director of Finance and Business Administration
Stephanie Jernstrom manages, directs and controls all finance and business administration activities for Brightworks. She also contributes to the development of and leads implementation of firmwide strategy, and builds infrastructure and systems with strategic goals in mind to serve Brightworks’ business needs.
Before joining Brightworks, Stephanie worked exclusively in the non-profit sector, most recently as the Director of Finance for the New York City Opera. Prior to that, she was the Accounting Manager for the California State Parks Foundation. A Certified Public Accountant licensed to practice in Oregon, Stephanie began her career as an auditor at Gary McGee & Co. in Portland.
- Washington State University
Post‐Baccalaureate Certificate (Accounting)
- Seattle Pacific University
Bachelor of Arts (Visual Art)
Technical Credentials & Professional Memberships
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
- Oregon State Board of Accountancy
- New York City Opera
- City Center of Music and Drama
- California State Parks Foundation